[nag] unselect all shared task lists

nmollring at cennecs.org nmollring at cennecs.org
Mon Mar 14 17:17:05 PST 2005

To recreate...First I create a couple of shares.  If I unselect all the shared
nag task lists (as well as my own), I can't reselect them.  Once all the *'s
are gone I can't ever get them back.  The only way to get them back is to click
"My Tasklists" and remove all the shared task lists as well as my own task list.
 At that point it's back to the default showing my list and everything works.
During all of this I don't get any errors.  I'm running the latest releases of
horde/imp/turba/ingo/nag/mnemo.  Can anyone else recreate this?  FYI, using the
same example in mnemo it works perfectly (I can get the *'s back after removing
all of them).
thanks,
Nate