[nag] shared tasks

Adam Denenberg adam at dberg.org
Mon Mar 28 07:52:13 PST 2005

Hello,

 I have Horde 3.0.3 with Nag H3-2.01 running.  I have created a few
groups and have added users to them.  I tested shared calendars and it
works fine.  however when creating shared tasks by editing the
permissions on a calender and granting everything but delete to a group,
that user can not see the tasks.  He can see the shared task list, and
even enter new items, but can never see the actual tasks inside the
shared tasks list.

 When he selects on the shared task list, it doesnt get highlighted with
a '*' either.  Any idea why he can do everything but view the actual
tasks? I have triple checked permissions and they are all checked except
delete (even tried with delete on).

thanks
adam