[nag] Problems importing data (latest stable release)

Damien McKenna damien at mc-kenna.com
Tue Jun 21 11:11:54 PDT 2005

I'm moving web hosts and part of the process is to export data from a
central horde installation on the old account to a personal install on
the new one.  I'm not sure what version the old system was using but I'm
fairly certain its 3.x, and the new one is the latest stable release of
Horde, Imp, Nag, etc.

I've exported the Nag data to both CSV and vCalendar files and neither
fully works.  The vCalendar file said it was imported but the items
don't show up in any of the task lists I've set up; however, they *are*
in the database!

When importing a CSV file I was surprised to see that the output
defaults (comma delimiter, double-quotes, etc) are not used, instead
some other values are given that are always wrong for Horde data!  I
suggest changing this behavior.

On with the CSV... would it be possible to add support for importing the
flags and alarm fields (presuming they are transferable)?  It detects
most of the fields correctly, so I continue on... on the "Imported
Field: Due By" page it lists timestamps for all records in a select box
and only has a Next button (see the attached file), so when you hit the
button you get an error saying:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/horde/nag/lib/Driver.php on line 169

Did I do something wrong or is there a bug here?

Thanks.

Damien