[nag] Fatal Error during task creation

RobertB robert1b at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jul 8 03:23:09 PDT 2005

I have horde-3.0.4 and Nag-2.0.1 and use mysql database.
During creation of new task after set all values I receive following error.
Password in error massage is not correct. Nag is configured to use MySQL and
Horde Defaults parameters.
Can somobody help me with this problem ?

Also same problem is in Kronolith during creation of Event.
A fatal error has occurred
DB Error: connect failed
[line 462 of /var/www/html/horde/nag/lib/Driver/sql.php]

Details (also in Horde's logfile):

object(db_error)(8) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  int(-24)
  ["message"]=>
  string(24) "DB Error: connect failed"
  ["userinfo"]=>
  string(86) " [nativecode=Access denied for user: 'horde at localhost' (Using
password: YES)] ** Array"
  ["backtrace"]=>
  array(8) {
    [0]=>
    array(6) {
      ["file"]=>
      string(22) "/usr/share/pear/DB.php"
      ["line"]=>
      int(888)
      ["function"]=>
      string(10) "pear_error"
      ["class"]=>
      string(8) "db_error"
      ["type"]=>
      string(2) "->"
      ["args"]=>
      array(5) {
        [0]=>
        string(24) "DB Error: connect failed"
        [1]=>
        int(-24)
        [2]=>
        int(1)
        [3]=>
        int(1024)
        [4]=>
        string(77) " [nativecode=Access denied for user: 'horde at localhost'
(Using password: YES)]"
      }
    }Robert