[nag] Entering a due by date more than three years in the future

Ian Sealy horde-nag at iansealy.com
Sun Aug 21 07:03:28 PDT 2005

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Ian Sealy <horde-nag at iansealy.com>:
>
>> Is there any way of entering a due by date that's more than three
>> years in the future? I've got some tasks that don't need to be done
>> until 2010! Obviously I can't choose a date later than 2008 from the
>> drop down menu, but I also can't choose a date later than 2008 using
>> the calendar tool. Is there some other way?
>
> You could change the select field locally to a text input field.

Vielen Dank Jan. For the benefit of the archives, I fixed this by
changing the Widgets::buildYearWidget call in nag/task.php.:

49c49
<     $year_widget = Widgets::buildYearWidget('due[year]', 3, $initial_date['year'], $javascript);
---
>     $year_widget = Widgets::buildYearWidget('due[year]', 10, $initial_date['year'], $javascript);
106c106
<         $year_widget = Widgets::buildYearWidget('due[year]', 3, $due_date['year'], $javascript);
---
>         $year_widget = Widgets::buildYearWidget('due[year]', 10, $due_date['year'], $javascript);

Cheers,
Ian