[nag] Tasks not displaying

Paul Followell paul at followell.net
Fri Nov 11 07:54:38 PST 2005

My apologies in advance if I'm asking something that's been asked a thousand
times before.  I was unable to find an answer on Google.

I just started using Horde/IMP, etc yesterday.  IMP works fine, and the
Address Book works fine.  However, both nag and kronolith will not show
tasks or events that are added.  They do show up in the database, but just
don't display on the task list or calendar.  They are using the same
database as the Address Book, so I am puzzled as to why the task list and
colander would not work when the address book does.

I am using Horde 3.0.6, turba 2.0.4, nag 2.0.3 (all installed from FreeBSD
ports) and kronolith 2.0.4 (from FTP).  FreeBSD 6.0-STABLE, PostgreSQL 8.0,
Apache/2.0.55 (FreeBSD) PHP/5.0.5 mod_ssl/2.0.55 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul