[nag] nag history entries: solution?

Nik Van den Wijngaert nik.vandenwijngaert at scarlet.be
Mon Dec 5 05:27:42 PST 2005

Dear group,

As a follow up to my previous post:
It seems that the _add function in \Driver\sql.php returns the TaskID, which
is then used in the add function in Driver.php as the TaskUID...

In the other applications, the creation of an item is logged in the history
in the _add function in sql.php. Perhaps the same should be true for Nag?

Thanks,
Nik.