[nag] nag - not reading DB

Barry Haycock barryh at flappingfish.net
Sat Mar 25 14:02:39 PST 2006

I have just setup horde, imp, nag and kronolith on a solaris box.
 From the command line I can query the sql server by hand, this box is
through a firewall on a different network.

when ever I create a new entry in nag or kronolith this duly gets
created in the sql database.

My issue is that nag or kronolith cannot see any entries once they have
been created. querying the DB shows the entries are there. I similar
thing with imp shows that when I log on it is always my first time
logging on.

the db's were created using the supplied sql scripts.

any ideas on what I have missed???

for the record the i am using the following
nag-h3-2.0.4
kronolith-h3-2.0.6
horde-3.0.9
imp-h3-4.0.4