[nag] Undefined index: private - only for Whups tasks

Derek Dresser ddresser at rnome.com
Wed Apr 19 11:08:32 PDT 2006

Hi,

using todays CVS of horde and Nag, I'm getting the following error in Nag

Notice: Undefined index: private in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/nag/list.php
on line 135

I have Nag displaying tickets from Whups as tasks.  I seem to get the
error ONLY for tasks that are coming from Whups tickets.  Regular Nag
tasks display fine.  It appears to be looking for a "private" flag for
the task, but as far as I can tell, there is no concept of private for
the Whups tickets.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Derek