[nag] Troube upgrading Nag 2.0.4 to 2.1

Nick Maynard nick.maynard at alumni.doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed May 17 07:59:56 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I'm attempting to upgrade a working installation of Nag 2.0.4 to 2.1.
Sadly, when I attempt to use the Nag 2.1 installation, I receive the
following error on the webpage:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/hosting/web/tastycake/www.tastycake.net/horde-3.1/nag-h3-2.1/lib/Driver/sql.php
on line 428

I checked the nag_tasks table in MySQL, and it has the same structure as
defined in nag.sql.

This is mostly a standard (stable) install of Horde 3.1.1.  In addition,
we also have an old CVS installation of whups.

I'm a little confused - usually Horde upgrades go very smoothly!

Please could anyone suggest a resolution for the problem?

Thank you,
Nick