[nag] Nag and Kolab

Marcello Bellini m.bellini at mpicc.de
Thu Nov 9 06:42:00 PST 2006

Hi,
I have problems with the Task Manager. I can not create any tasks in the horde
frontend. If I create task via Kontact there is no problem to edit them with
nag, but I can not create new ones. I get the following error messages:

Access denied saving task: No object requested.

Here is the nag config:
<?php
/* CONFIG START. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR AFTER THIS LINE. */
// $Horde: nag/config/conf.xml,v 1.25.10.1 2005/10/18 12:56:37 jan Exp $
$conf['storage']['driver'] = 'kolab';
$conf['menu']['print'] = true;
$conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array();
/* CONFIG END. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR BEFORE THIS LINE. */

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Marcello