[nic] cli-backend.php Doesn't Complete Scan Of Devices Upon Single Failure

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Wed May 7 11:20:31 PDT 2003

I've began setting up NIC with several devices to monitor and
it appears as though I either do not have or have an error with
Net/DNS.php. In any case, I have my DNS server listed before
my MySQL server and IMAP server, but nic never scans those network
devices due to a failure with DNS. Seems like it should have
noted the error then moved on to the rest of the devices listed
under devices.php. Here is some of the output to my command:

# /usr/local/php/sapi/cli/php ./cli-backend.php

Notice: Undefined index:  PHP_SELF in /horde/lib/Horde.php on line 741
Fetching Status for webmail on horde.###.com done
Fetching Data for webmail on horde.###.com done
Fetching Status for webserver on www.###.com done
Fetching Data for www on webserver.###.com done
Fetching Status for dns1 on dns.###.com
Fatal error: Failed opening required 'Net/DNS.php'
(include_path='/usr/local/lib/php:.') in /horde/nic/lib/Device/dns.php on line
3