[nic] RRDTool Addition

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at compunetconsulting.com
Thu Feb 3 12:41:20 PST 2005

> Help with... ? You seem to have gotten to your answer here, either that
> or I don't know what the question is.

My apologies.  I basically just wanted to bounce my ideas off you (relating to
the first and 2nd paragraph) to see what you thought.  Ie. those ideas suck -
do this instead, or that's a good way to do it.

I just didn't want to get all the way done with this doing it what I
thought was
best, only to find out that you had a better idea is all. :)

So...my 2 basic concerns are calling system() from the driver file, and
a place
to store the rrds.  Thoughts on what I suggested earlier?

-Mike