[nic] Cannot get traceroute feature to work

Adam Kuklycz adamk at mcservices.com.au
Mon May 2 06:22:11 PDT 2005

  Hi all

  I'm having problems getting the traceroute feature in NIC to work.
It seems to run the traceroute, then, after completing it, returns on
the screen:

  FATAL ERROR: Call to undefined function: gethops() in
/EXPORT/HOME/WEB/HORDE/NIC/TRACEROUTE.PHP on line 33

  The system is running latest stable release of horde, along with a
CVS release of NIC which is only a few days old.  It's all running on
Solaris 10.  Everything else is working like a treat!!

  Any help would be really appreciated, I've spent weeks trying to
resolve this one.

  Thanks

  Adam