[occam] Unknown DB error. Head CVS release

Matthew Bradford mbradford at bahaigear.com
Sun Nov 28 07:38:36 PST 2004

Hello,
I am trying to get occam set up for a teacher friend of mine.  It seems like a
great idea, however, after installing the module into a nicely functioning
Horde framework (with tons of other working modules in it) I get an "Unknown DB
error" message whenever I try and create a new course.

I am using: PHP 4.3.x, PostgreSQL 7.4.x, Lots of PEAR modules and the latest
Horde HEAD release from CVS.

I did not find a scripts directory so I assume there are no special SQL tables
needed.  I have a data tree configured (I'd assume that is what you would use
if not your own custom stuff.)  Since there isn't much to configure in the
config files I doubt it is that, so I am at a loss...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Matt Bradford