[rakim] Group problems...

anthony apryan at erols.com
Mon Jun 2 21:11:41 PDT 2003

Hello,
I went ahead and installed horde and several modules.  I also found the
configuration for Rakim in the administration panel.  I noticed you can
setup rakim to allow groups of people to access as technical people (answer
support requests/chat).  I created a group of Technical and added myself to
the group.  I then added Technical to rakim.
Here's the current configuration:
$conf['authentication']['tech'] = 'horde';
$conf['authentication']['tech_group'] = 'Technical';
$conf['authentication']['guest'] = 'horde';

I wanted to make sure users can't access the system as technical personel.
Right now it seems they can.  Did I misconfigure this?  I thought i had set
it up right.  I know this module is still beta, but it looks very nice.
Just interested in getting it working.

Thanks!