[sam] Further Clarity on Sam's Spam Rules Question

bratpack at vfemail.net bratpack at vfemail.net
Fri Mar 9 17:50:41 UTC 2007

** Further Clarity on Sam's Spam Rules Question:

Jan,

thanks for your reply.  It made me realize that apparently I wasn't specific enough in my emails.

You see, due to the increasing amount of spam received, I No Longer allow any email from my vfemail acct into my computer - not until I've deleted the spam in Web Mail.

Vfemail uses Horde and Sam.

I don't want any of the spam to reach my computer so I Always deal with it via webmail at the vfemail site.

I do use the Blacklist in Webmail to filter the email but it doesn't seem to catch near what it should and I am at a loss as to finding any information on any rules that might help fine tune the Blacklist.

Now with the further clarity provided above, I sincerely hope that someone can help with my questions from last evening.

Thanks, Dj

Message: 1  Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 12:14:00 -0600  From: <bratpack at vfemail.net>