[sam] Additions..

Chris Bowlby excalibur@hub.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:54:16 -0300 (ADT)

Hi All,

 Alright, Marc and I have added a few additions to the spamassassin.php
file, more options to select from for it. Added some help related stuff
and would like to get some of the translations applied to her as soon as
possible..

 Also, there was a bug that was fixed (bug #1 for SAM), horde uses the
full email address for the username/identity. Spam assassin doesn't, so I
had to add a field to the table and make some modifications to take that
into account...

 I've got plans to add the whitelist and blacklist stuff here next, but
It's not going to happen until the weekend, at the earliest as we just got
a new server and I need to help with getting that online...

just letting you all know what's been happening..

 Chris Bowlby,
 Manager of Information and Technology.
 excalibur@hub.org
 www.hub.org