[sam] help with spamassassin and mysql

Devin Drown drown@banzai.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:43:36 -0400

I've been using spamassassin (via procmail) for the last few months and love
it.  I've been using horde/imp for a while and just upgraded versions (Horde
2.1 and Imp 3.1).  I really like the idea of the SAM module and have installed
the CVS version last night.  I've had no luck however in getting spamassassin
to connect to the mysql db.  I'm using the rpm version of spamassassin (2.20)
and have all of the necessary perl addons.  I've been running the spamd process
in debug mode and have seen zero messages about connecting (or errors) to the
database.

What i'm looking for is some help in diagnosing what could be going on.

Thanks in advance,

Devin Drown
<drown (at) banzai.org>