[sam] PostgreSQL

Brian Clark blclark@gci.net
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:40:08 -0800

Well I tried this and it worked, well I still have not connected but at
least I am getting failed for user errors.

A fatal error has occurred:

DB Error: connect failed

[line 86 of /var/www/horde/sam/lib/Driver/sql.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.

> I have been running horde with MySQL for some time now and all is
> working great.  I thought that I would try out SpamAssasin so I
> installed and configured it and to my surprise there was not a script
> for creating a DB for MySQL.  I decided to run a separate instance of
> PostgreSQL and just use that.  The DB and Tables created just fine and
> then I tried to hit it from my webpage and it fails to connect, this
is
> not a user pass error this just won't hit the psql server at all.  I
can
> connect fine locally and even run the Module for Webmin so I know the
> server is running.  I have entered 5446 for both tcp and udp in

Looks like a 'mis-commit' on Chris' part based on our database layouts
try changing, in the SAM config file, the port to 5432, instead of 5446

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: blclark.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 117 bytes