[sam] Some of Ingo's configuration files are missing

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 02:30:28 +0200

The Horde framework is going over to a new UI for the config system. with
the head version (for which it seems you have downloaded SAM) you need to
log on as administrator and select configure on the menu.

That it says _Ingo's_ configuration files seems a bug. Although saying
that, I just tried it for me, and it definetly says (having deleted
conf.php) Some of _SAM's_ config..... so for some reason you have a wrong
sam/templates/index/notconfigured.inc in your SAM module..

tim.

Tuesday, September 3, 2002, 10:13:15 PM, Ewout Meij wrote:

EM> :

EM> Hi people,

EM> I cvs'ed SAM 5 minutes ago and get:

EM> Some of Ingo's configuration files are missing:  conf.php  This is the main
EM> Sieve configuration file. It contains options for all Ingo scripts.

EM> Which is correct:

EM> config]# ls
EM> CVS  backends.php  backends.php.dist  conf.xml  prefs.php  prefs.php.dist

EM> What's up?

EM> Ewout

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email@teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain.