Fwd: Re: [sam] Strange error when saving prefs..

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Nov 13 22:05:59 2002

Not sure why this is sam's problem. Is spamassassin actually running?

----- Forwarded message from kelly@featureprice.com -----
    Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:16:14 -0500
    From: kelly@featureprice.com
 Subject: Re: [sam] Strange error when saving prefs..
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

> Quoting kelly@featureprice.com:
>
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: numrows()
> > in /horde/sam/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 139
>
> Try what I just committed.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
>  - Google, thanks to Harpers

That seems to have cleared up the error, however now, when i go back to
spamassassin, the pref's are blank. And when i check the headers on incoming
email, i see no references to spamassassin in the headers (Ive seen
spamassassin headers before as i used it with mailscanner)

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck