[sam] sam with cyrus and lmtp

excalibur at hub.org excalibur at hub.org
Tue Feb 18 13:57:14 PST 2003

Quoting "" <Eric.Doutreleau at int-evry.fr>:

Hi Eric,

 SAM is used in conjunction with Horde to allow users to override the system
defaults for their spam triggers. For instance, you might have a system wide
count of 5.5, but maybe a particular user wants to have a 9 or a 10 before
spamassassin flags an email as spam. Using SAM will allow each user to configure
their own checks on top of the system ones. Other features such as blacklisting
and whitelisting are also available via a per account basis..