[sam] Reading user preferences?

James Van Sickle gothbert at spamcop.net
Tue Jun 24 14:03:31 PDT 2003

Hey

   I emailed the SpamAssassin list about this, but have not received any
response.  I am hoping you all might be able to give me some insight into
solving this problem.

   I am working on settings up the CVS version of Horde and Sam with
SpamAssassin 2.55.  I have spamd running in the background with options -dqx.
I confirmed SpamAssassin is reading the userpref table on the database, but it
is not grabbing individual user preferences.  My logs show spamd continuing to
try the preferences of the user it is currently running under and not the
intended mailbox receipients.

   What settings should spamd be setup with in order to make use of the Sam
module of Horde?

-James