[sam] Reading user preferences?

Krishna Krishna_shekhar at gmx.net
Thu Jun 26 00:43:41 PDT 2003

Hi James,

You have to create a user spamd

Run spamd every time at startup in rc.local

spamd -C /etc/mail/spamassassin -d -q -x -a -u spamd

Then in the users .procmailrc file add this

:0wf
| /usr/bin/spamc -f -u $LOGNAME

If you want to redirect spam flagged mails to the Spam folder add this also

:0 H:
mail/spam

Simple isn't ????
Add a .procmailrc file in /etc/skel so that all new users get it.
Mail me if you get any problems???

Enjoy!!!
Krishna
http://www.KrisinDigitalAge.com