[sam] Current status of sam

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Wed Jul 16 15:10:54 PDT 2003

What is the current status of sam?  And/or which version of Horde does it
require?

I'm running the latest production code, which doesn't seem to play well
with sam.  I have a keen interest in getting it to work, just wondering the
size of the task that I'd be undertaking.

If possible, I'd rather /not/ run a non-production horde (beta's are more
acceptable).  I've already done some quick hacks to the sam PHP, but all
I've managed to do is to get the actual web pages to display properly.