Fwd: Re: [sam] Undefined class name 'string'

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jul 19 08:08:16 PDT 2003

Please keep threads on the list.

No, sam is just a configuaration tool for spamassassin.

----- Forwarded message from neil at jollycom.ca -----
    Date: 19 Jul 2003 09:06:50 -0600
    From: Neil Jolly <neil at jollycom.ca>
 Subject: Re: [sam] Undefined class name 'string'
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 17:14, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Neil Jolly <neil at jollycom.ca>:
>
> > I'm trying to get sam up and running,but am getting the following error:
> >
> > Fatal error: Undefined class name 'string' in
> > /var/www/html/horde/sam/lib/Driver.php on line 62
>
> What version of Horde are you using?

Thanks Chuck. I was using 2.2.3, but came to the conclusion that sam
requires the cvs head version. I installed the head version last night
for testing, and sam now works just fine, or appears to anyway (no spam
yet). I assume that sam works only if you're using horde/imp for your
mail. Would that be a correct assumption.

Version 3 of horde is pretty slick folks. Well done!

--
Neil Jolly

(with Yoda-like voice)
"Confrontation leads to anger...  Anger leads to fear...  Fear leads
to using Windows NT in mission-critical combat systems...  And this is
how the ancients fell...

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--