[sam] ingo & sam

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed Aug 6 06:19:26 PDT 2003

Alot of it depends on what you use for an end-delivery ... we use Cyrus
IMAPd here, so to get 'per-user SA' to work, we have to use an LMTP proxy
server between postfix and Cyrus IMAPd to handle the filtering ...
unfortunatly, in our environment, procmail isn't even an option ...

in a non-LMTP delivery environment, I think your only option, other then
procmail, is to go with somethign like Amavisd-new, *but* I don't believe
it will do per-user cleanly (it doesn't know how to "split" recipients
yet, as far as I can tell) ...