[sam] undefined function isadmin()

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 14:14:46 PDT 2003

I just installed SAM and was able to get it configured with MySQL, but
now I'm getting the following error when viewing the spam rules:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: isadmin() in
/home/horde/devel/horde/sam/templates/spamassassin/body.inc on line 69

The code from the body.inc file looks as though it is trying to auth an
admin user.  It works fine if I comment this code out.  What admin user
is this in reference to?

Also, I don't believe SA is quireying my userpref database correctly as
the horde_id and username fields are in the form user at domain in the db,
but SA is searching under its mapped alias form user_domain at maildrop.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Respectfully,

Gary