[sam] stable sam for imp 3.2.2?

Andreas Kotowicz kotoml at mynetix.de
Fri Aug 29 03:01:11 PDT 2003

Hi Damian

> See my post in the past month about this.  Look through the archives.

I found your post and downloaded your package. there's one thing I
suggest: it would be much nicer to have spamassassin being
enabled/disabled via a setting in the sql database rather than uploading
a file. this is a very important issue if you just have virtual users
who are stored in a sql database and who don't have a home directory.
I'll have to see if there's anything we can do about it.

andreas