[sam] Re: Re: sam + ldap patch

Neil Sequeira neil at ncsconsulting.com
Fri Sep 19 20:41:51 PDT 2003

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Slightly changed committed, thanks. No one of use can test this driver
> though, so it's up to you and other SAM users to keep this maintained.

No problems there...  thanks for committing it!

> Is there any reason that you commented out the capabilities array?

I moved it into the ldap backend config so capabilities can be selectively
disabled without changing the driver code (eg. i'm doing rbl in smtpd so
don't use the SA option).  I guess it's a bit of a tradeoff because it
might make the backend.php config more confusing.

        -neil