[sam] Development status of SAM module? Need a developer?

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Wed Oct 8 13:05:29 PDT 2003

Thus spake Chuck Hagenbuch (chuck at horde.org) [08/10/03 15:59]:
> Quoting Taylor Dondich <tdondich at majiknetworks.com>:
> > I'm extremely interested in the SAM module but find there to be a lot of
> > problems getting it to run on Horde 2.2.4, or even the latest CVS.  I've
> > been going through the code and fixing various things and getting it to
> > work.  I was wondering if there was any real development going on, if
> > not, I'd like to help out if possible.
>
> The version in CVS is for Horde 3.0. If you'd like to work on the RELENG
> version, for Horde 2.x, that'd be great.

I still have my 2.x ported version (as ugly as it is) that people can use as
a base:

    <http://www.sentex.net/~damian/sam-20030819-horde_2x.tar.gz>

(Again, kudos to someone else for doing most of the work.)

It's had some minor cleanups, it works with 2.50 and greater, and it uses
FTP to set a 'flag' so that procmail can know whether or not the user wants
to filter, at deliver time.