[sam] RE: Object to string conversion

Luis Izaguirre luisi at tyssa.com.ar
Tue Nov 4 03:51:15 PST 2003

> Hello,
>
> i have checked out horde (HEAD) on October 27th, imp (HEAD)
> on same date and sam (HEAD) on October 28th. i've installed
> them and when entering sam i see a two notice messages
> telling:
> 'Notice: Object to string conversion in
> /home/httpd/htdocs/horde/lib/Util.php on line 140'
>
> Then when i try to enter to blacklist or whitelist the web server
> returns:
> 'Not Found
> The requested URL /horde/sam/Object was not found on this server.'
>
> Before that i had horde (HEAD) checked out on September 24th
> along with imp and sam of the same date and worked perfectly well.
>
> Any clues would be apreciatted.
>
> Thanks,
> Luis

The problem i had was in the registry. i've solved telling that sam
provides blacklist and whitelist filter instead of ingo.
I've uncommented the following line in
$WEBROOT/horde/config/registry.php
--snip--
'provides' => array('mail/blacklistFrom', 'mail/showBlacklist',
'mail/whitelistFrom', 'mail/showWhitelist')
--snip--
This is something i did before and forgot to do it in my new
installation. Now it works.

Regards,
Luis