[sam] Re: Development status of SAM module? Need a developer?

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Wed Nov 5 12:07:55 PST 2003

Thus spake John Dalbec (jpdalbec at ysu.edu) [05/11/03 14:35]:
> The attached patch:
>
> 1) Makes the 'flag' filename, FTP hostname, and FTP port configuration
> items.
> 2) Updates the (en_US) help text for report_safe.
> 3) Converts the "report_safe" checkbox to radio buttons to allow selection
> of "report_safe 2" (the default here).  I thought about making it a
> drop-down selection but AFAIK this requires javascript and there's no
> javascript.inc file.

Thanks!  I have a gripe with point number 1, though...

The FTP host really should be configurable based on the login realm.  As it
stands right now, I'm just assuming that the realm is a machine name, and
FTP'ing to that machine.  I've taken a look at the other realm FTP host
configurations, and I think I have an idea of what to do, I just haven't had
the time to do it.

So I'll merge in 2 and 3, but leave out 1 for now, until I clean it all up a
bit more.

  - Damian