[sam] Sam User Filter Question

phasma phasma at softhome.net
Tue Dec 9 06:18:08 PST 2003

Hi all, i have a little trouble...

/ Some weeks ago /

I installed horde+imp+turba+sam
Sam backend was mysql, and in sam web panel i had "global option"
"whitelist" and ""blacklist" with the possibility to store user prefs for
blacklist and whitelist in "userpref" table of "horde" db in mysql. There,
global setting was marked as @global and user prefs as @username...
So i was able to configure a per-user blacklisting/whitelisting via
webmail... and use it with spamassassin check

/ Today /

I have installed a fresh copy of horde+imp+turba+sam

horde-2003-12-06.tar.gz
imp-2003-12-06.tar.gz
sam-2003-12-06.tar.gz
turba-2003-12-06.tar.gz

So I was going to replicate the previous configuration ... but in sam web
panel something was different... I have no more the blacklist & whitelist
prefs...
Looking around, i found in the IMP CHANGE file, that old filter system in no
more supported, and now all is based on Ingo system.
So I've installed Ingo... but i've no more the chance to setup my
whitelist&blacklist for spamassassin and store them in "userpref" table.

Any suggestion/solution ?

Sorry, if i'm a little bit confuse, i hope focus the problem.

Tnx in advance