[sam] Re: 28 Aug 2003 Commit - Horde/IMP Versions?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 11 12:03:14 PST 2004

Quoting "Gary C. New" <garycnew at yahoo.com>:

> At the moment, I am attempting to use Darik Horn's modified version
> dated 20030528.  I would prefer to write the amavisd_ldap driver for a
> useful version.

You don't seeem to be very interested to paying attention to the package
maintainers, but what the hell:

If you want to write it for a useful version, write it for HEAD. That will
ensure that it will be a part of every future stable release, INCLUDING any
that you'd like to help us maintain against Horde 2.x. Otherwise, it may well
be lost with the hacked-up, forked, unsupported versions that you seem so
enamored with.

-chuck