[sam] SAM conf.php

Tomáš Macek maca02 at atlas.cz
Sat Jun 26 04:33:32 PDT 2004

I have one in our installation, but our SAM was completely rewritten, because we use it with amavis. I was looking for the one I have found on some mailing list but without success.
Maybe same as you do, I asked why do I need XML to produce my own conf.php? The former way with the sample conf.php was much more better. Just look at the mailing lists, how many people are looking for any conf.php.

good luck!