[sam] hi there folks...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 19 18:51:27 PST 2004

Quoting Kendrick Vargas <ken at hudat.com>:

> I'm new to the list, and wanted to ask a question straight away. I'm looking
> at the code to sam, specifically the amavisd-sql driver, and I was wondering
> if anyone would have and strong objections to my modifying it?

[snip]

> The way that sam currently treats policy retrieval and storage doesn't seem
> to go well with that idea. I don't know which is right or which is wrong,
> but I'd like to alter the amavis-sql driver to work well with either.
>
> so... am I barking up a really tall tree here for no reason?

You sound like you're making sense, but I'm not really familiar with amavis at
all, so I'm not the person to really say. So I encourage you to be persistant
until the amavisd driver author (Max) responds, or if he's busy, until other
folks decide you know what you're talking about and think you should maintain
it. :)

-chuck

Quincy Adams