[sam] Problem when opening sam

saulo at jeito.com.br saulo at jeito.com.br
Wed Apr 13 12:39:42 PDT 2005

Greetings,

when I click on the spam link I got these error messages in my browser:

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in
/srv/www/webmail2.jeito.com.br/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 587

Warning: htmlentities() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in
/srv/www/webmail2.jeito.com.br/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 590

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in
/srv/www/webmail2.jeito.com.br/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 587

Warning: htmlentities() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in
/srv/www/webmail2.jeito.com.br/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 590

What could this be?

apache-2.0.49
php-4.3.10
horde-3.0.4