[sam] Bug in sam - saving to userprefs ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue May 31 12:08:48 PDT 2005

On Tue, 31 May 2005, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:
>
>> Horde on our servers is setup so that username is junk at domain, not just
>> junk, and everything else in horde is saving things right ... ie:
>
> Use the username hook.

'k, checking the Administration -> Setup -> Spam (SAM) section:

"Should we use a custom hook to determine what username SpamAssassin sees
(if it needs to be different from the Horde username)? If so, make sure
you define _sam_hook_username() in horde/config/hooks.php. The hook will
be used to set the username field that SpamAssassin uses in the
preferences database. There are examples in horde/config/hooks.php.dist"

But, I want it to be the same as the Horde username, so shouldn't leaving
this unchecked cause that?

----