[scry] I can create a poll but it doesn't generate a form.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Oct 19 05:41:15 PDT 2003

I decided to test scry, midas and giapeto.  I've not been completely
successful with either of the three.  It would be an almost in all
three :-)  I'll start with scry that if I remember correctly worked for
onct.  But now, when I create a poll with "New Poll" and then enter
"Polls Home" I can see the poll "In progress" and the results of the
voting, that is 0% because no one has voted and I can't figure out how.
:-)  I've tried various users because I thought that maybe the owner
wasn't allowed to vote but that wasn't the problem.

The only error that I see is in in httpd-error.log with a double reference
to horde that is probably a configuration problem but I can't seem to find it.

[Sun Oct 19 05:29:04 2003] [error] [client 200.95.35.238] File does not exist:
//usr/local/www/data/horde/horde/services/images/pixel.php

This is not a high priority but it does make me feel rather dumb, not that
that is particularly unusual:-)

Thanks,

ed