[sesha] Got Back

Andrew Coleman mercury at appisolutions.net
Mon Aug 9 09:28:43 PDT 2004

Quoting Bo Daley <bo at darkwork.net>:

> thanks for sending this through -- it all looks really good and I think we
> should try to merge this into the sesha codebase rather than branching (if
> possible).

Well, then i am going to get a few patches going to get paper back into the
sesha base.

> To get it merged in I think the only things we'd need to work on would be:
>
> * add an "IP address" form type (I just added that into Horde_Form)
> * add the ability to link an item to a client (maybe a configuration
> option for whether or not to use clients would help)
> * add 'client' to the search page - this could then provide the same
> functionality as the old 'listclients' page.

Not to dodge responsibilities or anything, i am just not really sure how you
want/need the client integration. I would be willing to help once the code is
merged back, but by and large, i'll leave that part up to you...

> Also I'll see if we can get a sesha mailing list set up so we can discuss
> this stuff more easily.

Woo!

Been on vacation all last week, so i was not even close to a 'net
connection to
do anything about it...

--
Andrew Coleman