[sesha] Got Back

Bo Daley bo at darkwork.net
Tue Aug 10 14:21:25 PDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Andrew Coleman wrote:

> So what are some of the key features that your clients require for the
> inventory parts? It sounds like Big Corporation X wants to know what
> every employee in the company has for every part in the machine that
> they use...

No Sesha was first made for a (small) company providing a
helpdesk/computer support service for multiple clients. They needed to be
able to quickly find out what a client's network looked like when someone
rang up looking for help, including listing any known issues (ie. open
Whups tickets) for that client.

In the new Sesha I guess the client list could be provided by the search
page (once links have been set up between clients and stock items).
Perhaps the ticket list could be provided by Turba using reverse links
(once those are working again).

bo.