[sesha] Patch to add new permission for Sesha

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 01:36:29 PDT 2006

Hello Developer Team,
    I have made a simple hack to add a new permission to Sesha. My
intension was to separate the permission for _Add Stock_ from admin,
so that I can allo individual users to add stock to inventory. Please
also refer:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/sesha/Week-of-Mon-20060529/000018.html

    Since I'm new to Horde and in the process fo learning Horde, I'm
not sure whether the modifications comply to Horde standards. Somebody
please review the patch and commit to cvs(if it looks good).

I have modified following three files to attain the above.
1. lib/api.php
2. stock.php
3. lib/Sesha.php

The result of
# cvs diff -up > addstock.patch
is attached with this mail. The complete files which I have modified +
the patch is available at
http://sarovar.org/download.php/1043/sesha.tar.gz
Looking forward to hear from you.

regards