[sesha] Patch to add new permission for Sesha

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 22:12:52 PDT 2006

On 06/06/06, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting Manilal K M <libregeek at gmail.com>:
>
> > Thanks Chuck.
> > I am actually thrilled to see my first ever contribution to the Horde
> > Project. I will surely contribute to  horde projects in future also. I
> > just added the  "Added by" string to notice my changes easily. I think
> > now I'm in  learning track so expecting your kind support in future.
>
> You're very welcome - and welcome to the project!

can you do one favour for me? I am actually working for an IT Company
in India, and using there resources to learn and develop horde.
Eventhough I'm using a gmail account for the list membership, I would
like to credit all the changes to my company email-id. It would be a
great help if you could replace libregeek at gmail.com with
manilal.krishnapillai at ejyothi.com in the CHANGES file.

thanks in advance
Manilal