[sork] string length

René Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:15:45 +0200

For me this sounds like a good idea, allthoug it would require some additional
comments in the conf.php file.

The system I use do not have max passwd length set.
(but we actually have min passwd length.)
And I definately see that the information could be usefull.

I don't know how this would be implemented in the LDAP part of the passwd
module, (if LDAP even care..). But I will try to come up with a patch for the
smbpasswd, and poppasswd parts later today.

--
       _\|/_
       (@ @)