[sork] Qmail+LDAP + Sork: Auto reply / forwarding

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi@edu.vantaa.fi
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:15:37 +0300

Lainaus dystopia@scholieren.com:

[snip]
> It would be neat if this was implemented into Sork.

This sounds interesting. I have thought adding vacation (auto reply)
and forwarding information to SQL database.

I'm using Exim as a delivery agent and aliases mapping for people
(firstname.lastname -> account) are already handled this way (but I
have another PHP application for administrating this, so it isn't
inside Horde atleast yet). Alias information is stored on a MySQL DB.
I'm looking forward to have vacation messages and forwards handled the
same way - and setup within Horde/Sork.

Is there anybody who has started working on this with Sork modules? I'd
be willing to help out or get this started if there's nobody working on
this yet.

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi