[sork] RELNEG_1 stuff

Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:52:36 -0500

Chuck,

Okay, I update the passwd RELENG_1 branch to have the 1.0a (last 1.0 release
before we went to 2.0).  So that is cool.

As soon as I find the 1.0a versions of forwards and vacations I'll update
their RELENG_1 trees... Until then their RELENG_1 tree will actually be
a 2.x release...

I just noticed that there never was a release 1 of the accounts module.
Or maybe it is now version 1, and there was never a version 2?  Either could
be the case I suppose... Hey, is that glass half empty or half full???
How should we handle this situation???

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage