[sork] version requirements?

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:30:48 +0200

I still have my old hack that I worked on a while ago, which you are welcome
to use and modify as you need.

http://www.teletechnics.com/horde/

I have the files running with the last of the IMP 2.2.x series. It does
require your server to have procmail installed, and the way I have it setup
is using the .forward file, where you may have to modify the commands, or
remove it altogether. Also, please do go through the file and insert your
own email address etc. (line ~144)

hope it helps.
tim.

Thursday, July 18, 2002, 12:00:41 AM, you (sork) wrote:

ER> Quoting Bruce Ng <brucen@transcendwebs.com>:

>> the question i have is this: i have IMP 2.2.7 installed with an older Horde
>> framework (1.2.7); assuming everything else is OK, will the Sork Vacation
>> module play nicely with my setup?

ER> No.  The sork modules only work with the new Horde 2.x code, not Horde 1.x
ER> code.

ER> I did have a IMP 2.2 version once upon a time.  But I have no idea what
ER> happened to it.  If I stumble across it I'll post it to the list, but
ER> I think it is lost.  It would certainly be unsupported.

>> thanks in advance,
>> b.

ER> --
ER> Eric Rostetter
ER> The Department of Physics
ER> The University of Texas at Austin

ER> "TAD (Technology Attachment Disorder) is an unshakable, impractical devotion
ER> to a brand, platform, product line, or programming language. It's relatively
ER> harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage
ER> can be measured in dollars. It's also contagious -- someone with sufficient
ER> political clout can infect an entire organization."

ER> --"Enterprise Strategies" columnist Tom Yager.

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email@teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain