[sork] vacation problem

Ryan C. Creasey ryan-horde@p11.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:32:16 -0700

Hey,

I've been having trouble getting vacation to work correctly.  I seem to have
installed it and got it working in conjunction with the other Horde apps,
but when the user goes to actually submit their vacation message, nothing
happens. There's no error messages, just a refresh of the page.

I'm running the following horde packages, (the rest can be seen at
http://khyron.p11.com/horde/test.php)
Horde: 2.1.1-cvs
IMP: 3.1.1-cvs
Chora: 1.1.1-cvs
Vacation: 2.0.1-cvs
Forwards: 2.0.1-cvs

Here's my vacation config (minus comments):

$conf['server']['default'] = array(host => 'khyron.p11.com', port => 21);
$conf['vacation']['path'] = '/usr/local/bin/vacation';
$conf['user']['refused'] =
array('root','bin','daemon','adm','lp','shutdown','halt','uucp','ftp','anony
mous','nobody','httpd','opera
tor','guest','diginext');
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp');

and lastly, I have done a vacation -i for the user (or do I only have to do
it as superuser?).  I've double checked that the user can ftp login to their
home directory and have write privileges.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan C. Creasey
Network Engineer
p11creative